Sunday, July 19, 2009

San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala




Hello All--
Yesterday we went to a Mariposario or a butterfly place. We saw the eggs, the caterpillers, the cocoons and the butterfly. Today we took a bus for three houres to San Pedro. It has changed so much. We are staying with the same familly and me and mom are the tallest. We are going to go to the same school Casa Rosario from 2pm to 6pm every day. Tomorrow we are going to weave and some other stuff I am not sure about. I send my love!! ········· Rose
I am excited to do school for a week and hang out around the lake. The camera was hopelessly broken when it arrived at the house of the family. So much for Guatemala fedex...at least they got the pictures that were in there. They marked the box fragile and it was totally squashed when they showed it to us. I guess it is the thought that counts. ==Mom

3 comments:

  1. BACK TO SCHOOL :) PERHAPS ROSE AND I CAN MAKE BASKETS NEXT SUMMER. I'M SURE IT WILL BE NICE TO NOT BE ON A BUS FOR AWHILE.
    STUDY HARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun playing with the kids Rose and enjoy the EGGS!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crabs have been cleared of the bugs...Tyler said he gets them in the frog houses too...when its too humid. Said they are probably harmless...but we cleaned as the Petco lady said too anyway....and bought new coconut stuff...everyone happy now...even saw a crab change his shell...right in front of me. No shame in this house!! No bugs back so far....
    Lis

    ReplyDelete