Saturday, June 18, 2011

San Jose

We are back in San Jose at Hostel Pangea and I am watching Rose and Grandma play pool while I blog.  Today we went to the Insect World Exhibit and the Orchid Place.  Rose is turning into a bug lover and we had to use magnifying glasses to see some of the orchids they were so small.  Some of them even smelled like chocolate (much better than the stinkbugs at Insect World).  We are pretty tired after our 4 1/2 hour bus ride.  It has been raining pretty hard since about noon today and we are all damp and cold.  Tomorrow we are planning on hitting a museum and going shopping before Grandma gets a shuttle to the airport on Monday. 

Michele

6 comments:

  1. Don't bring any bugs home you guys! This was your first rainy day then? Jasmine is missing you guys, but doing well. Jazz and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring you the quarter sized spider I found in my raincoat at the orchid tour! I knocked him right out of his housecoat!
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your having a spiderific time! Fine with spiders, except when I am sleeping....
    Looking fwd to seeing grandma on her return.
    Jazzy snoozing on my lap right now, kiss her for you!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your having a great time!!! Glad I missed the spiders....
    I bet Grandma will need a few days to recover... So is Honduras next?
    I'm in Spearfish for a math class all week...
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Math class doesn't sound like much fun...we are in Nicaragua now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are all waiting to see more pictures and hear more about what you are doing. I think more people are looking than are commenting (I know you look foward to the comments Rosie).

    ReplyDelete