Monday, July 8, 2013

Cuzco




Hey Everyone,

We got to Cuzco yesterday at about noon from riding a bus on a windy road for 14 hours. Not much fun.
But on a brighter note we went up in a tiny airplane to look at the Nazca lines. This is just a picture from the internet because we are at an internet cafe. The wifi at Hotel  Frankenstein is down.
We started school this morning and I like my teacher the other girl in my class is 17 she is from oklahoma and in Cuzco alone . My teachers name is Magda and she is very nice. Tomorrow we aree going to the market.
Nothing super exciting has happened yet... but I´ll keep you posted when I can.

Love Rose

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Created by the Nazca people around 400-650 AD. Sounds like they are slowly disappearing, so nice you got to see them.

    Sounds like you will have fun in class. Is there just one other student?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i just got switched classes now in in a class with just me!!!!!!! how cool yah im learning alot
    cant wait to skype with you and see the doggy
    ~rose

    ReplyDelete